Information for Non-Profit Organizations.
- The Community Treasures Program will run from April 1st through Sept 28th 2013.
- Customers may sign up any local non-profit organization. Kennie's reserves the right to exclude organizations outside our local communities and / or not registered with the Bureau of Charitable Organizations.
- Non-profit organization members need to sign up each year; they must use their Kennies Preferred Shopper Card each time they shop and spend at least $300.00 (excluding milk, lottery, film processing, cigarettes, tobacco, pharmacy and tax) at their local Kennie's Market during the program for their purchases to be included.
- Any member of your non-profit organization may sign up until May 13th, 2013. Their totals will accumulate from the sign up period forward.
- Kennie's will rebate up to 1% of the purchases made in the charities' names with a maximum donation of $25,000.00 to all enrolled organizations.
- If the amount to be rebated to all charities does not exceed $25,000, each non-profit organization will receive 1% of their purchases.
- If the amount to be rebated to all charities exceeds $25,000, your organization will get a pro-rated percentage of the $25,000 based on the total spending of the organizations. Example: The total amount of purchases in all the charities is $3,000,000 and Charity 1 has accumulated $60,000 in purchases, 60,000 / 3,000,000 = 2% of all money purchases in all charities' names. Charity 1 will receive 2% of $25,000 or $500.
- Kennies will provide a status report to all its charities in June that will let each charity know how much has been purchased in their name. Due to our concern for customer privacy, Kennie's will not provide you with names of customers enrolled for your non-profit organization; however, we will tell you the number of members enrolled and total purchases made.
- Kennie's cannot give each individual a report of Kennie's donations in their name due to the large number of households involved.
- Our most popular event "The Check Presentation Party" will be held in November 2013. Invitations will be sent to each organization announcing this Presentation.
OVER $375,000.00 AWARDED TO DATE!
SIGN UP NOW!