Click here to download the latest coupon policy PDF!
Manufacturer and Store Coupons:
1. Coupons are redeemable only by a customer purchasing the specific brands and product(s) stated on the coupon, with the face value of the coupon deducted from your retail or Kennie’s card price.
2. Coupons must be for products sold at Kennie’s and coupons must be presented at the time of the transaction.
3. Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on coupon.
4. Coupons cannot be applied against the free item received in any offer where a customer buys one or more items to get one or more items free.
5. Coupon amount may be reduced so that any combined discounts and coupons do not exceed the value of the item.
6. The transaction amount may not fall below zero value, or go negative, meaning we will not give the customer money back.
7. Coupons have no cash value.
8. Accepted coupons must be manufacturer or Kennie’s store issued coupons for specific items only.
9. Kennie’s will accept valid manufacturer coupons that display another retailer’s logo or name.
10. Kennie’s will accept Catalina manufacturer coupons that are issued to a customer by another retailer.
11. The coupon must have an expiration date and be presented within valid dates.
12. Coupons are void if they appear distorted or blurry, are altered in any way or copied.
13. All sales taxes are paid by the customer at the full value of the item.
14. Any coupons for free or full value of the item will not be accepted.
15. Coupons must first be scanned through the point-of-sale system, if a coupon fails to scan, the date will be verified, and the appropriate Management will be contacted. Kennie’s reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
Internet Printed Coupons:
16. Kennie’s gladly accepts internet printed coupons. The manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons.
17. Internet printed coupons must scan at checkout.
18. Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and follow an industry-standard format.
19. Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and have a valid manufacturer address on the printed coupon.
20. We will not accept “free product” internet printed manufacturer coupons.
21. Kennie’s will accept internet printed coupons for $1 or less without manager approval.
22. Kennie’s doubles manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $0.99; with a total amount not to exceed $1.98 or entire retail of the item; whichever is less.
23. Double coupons are accepted every day of the week.
24. Coupons for “free” items, Kennie’s coupons, Catalina coupons, internet coupons and coupons for milk and tobacco items are excluded from the double coupon policy.
25. Kennie’s does not allow a customer to redeem two or more manufacturer’s coupons against the same item in a single transaction. If a customer presents two coupons for the same item in a single transaction, Kennie’s will only accept the first coupon to be applied in the system.
26. Kennie’s will double up to four of the same alike coupons as long as the customer purchased the items to go along with the coupons. If the customer purchases the fifth item and has the fifth coupon, the fifth coupon will be taken at face value.
27. Kennie’s will not double manufacturer coupons that state, “do not double.”
28. A customer can present a doubled manufacturer coupon along with a Kennie’s or Catalina coupon for the same item.
March 6th 2023