Our 24th Annual Community Rewards Program
$560,000 HAS BEEN AWARDED TO DATE!
Information for Non-Profit Organizations or Local Schools:
- The Community Rewards Program will run from April 8th through August 25th 2021.
- Customers may sign up any local non-profit organization or local school of their choice. Kennie’s reserves the right to exclude organizations or schools outside our local communities and / or not registered with the Bureau of Charitable Organizations.
- Non-profit organization or school members need to sign up each year; they must use their Kennies Preferred Shopper Card each time they shop and spend at least $300.00 (excluding milk, lottery, film processing, cigarettes, tobacco, beer, pharmacy and tax) at their local Kennie’s Market during the program for their purchases to be included.
- Any member of your non-profit organization or school may sign up until June 1st, 2021. Their totals will accumulate from the sign up period forward.
- Kennie’s will rebate up to 1% of the purchases made in the charities’ names with a maximum donation of $30,000.00 to all enrolled organizations or schools.
- If the amount to be rebated to all charities does not exceed $30,000, each non-profit organization will receive 1% of their purchases.
- If the amount to be rebated to all charities exceeds $30,000, your organization will get a pro-rated percentage of the $30,000 based on the total spending of the organizations. Example: The total amount of purchases in all the charities is $3,000,000 and Charity 1 has accumulated $60,000 in purchases, 60,000 / 3,000,000 = 2% of all money purchases in all charities’ names. Charity 1 will receive 2% of $30,000 or $500.
- The top 10 nonprofit organizations or local schools in accumulated purchases will receive a bonus $500 towards their organization or school from UTC Chips.
- Due to our concern for customer privacy, Kennie’s will not provide you with names of customers enrolled for your non-profit organization; however, we will tell you the number of members enrolled and total purchases made.
- Kennie’s cannot give each individual a report of Kennie’s donations in their name due to the large number of households involved.
- The program results will be available in January 2022. Kennie’s will post the results for all enrolled organizations on their web page when they have become final. Each organization will receive a check for their share of the program funds at that time.