Our 17th Annual “Partners In Learning” Program
Information for Local Schools:
- The “PARTNERS IN LEARNING” program will run from 08/01/18 through 10/24/18.
- Customers may sign up the local school of their choice.
- School members and Parents need to sign up every year, use their Preferred Kennies Card each time they shop and spend at least $100.00 (excluding milk, cigarettes, tobacco, pharmacy and tax) at their local Kennie’s Market during the program for their purchases to be included.
- Anyone may sign up until September 1st, 2018. Their totals will accumulate from the sign up period forward.
- Kennie’s will rebate up to 1% of the purchases made in the Schools names with a maximum donation of $20,000.00 to all enrolled Schools.
- If the amount to be rebated to all charities does not exceed $20,000, each School will receive 1% of their purchases
- If the amount to be rebated to all Schools exceeds $20,000, your organization will get a pro-rated percentage of the $20,000 based on the total spending of the Schools. Example: The total amount of purchases in all the Schools is $3,000,000 and School 1 has accumulated $60,000 in purchases, 60,000 / 3,000,000 = 2%of all money purchases in all Schools’ names. School 1 will receive 2% of $20,000 or $400.
- Due to our concern for customer privacy, Kennie’s will not provide you with names of customers enrolled for your school; however, we will tell you the number of members enrolled and total purchases made.
- Kennie’s cannot give each individual a report of Kennie’s donations in their name due to the large number of households involved.
- Finally, the $$ your School earns will be presented with a “Partners In Learning” donation.
Sign Up Now!